Go Click!

Friday, December 3, 2010

pensive moment

i just realized my sister was ban me from her facebook friend listed. well, seriously me surprised with her act actually..but sorry to say..she maybe really hate me..I do know what i have been done to tell her stories make she really angry..me too..i just got the only intention to make she changed to be good..hope she will discuss and close to his family herself...but..........,
It's sad to stories about him.  I wasn't sure what got me so scared with family on-the-other-side. At least, that is how the way me as your adeq I should not take anything for granted now. ok then, If what i've done is wrong..,for u this is the one construed, n while u read this from deep inside my heart i'm really sorry sis.. you have a right to prevent me.May Allah bless your soul n bless our family as well. Amin.

I thank Allah for the strength I have now. Alhamdulillah 

Love u forever,
Til death exist




P/S: Please pray for my sister safety. Hope that nothing bad will happen to her. Amin

2 comments:

Deeeee said...

Salam Sarah,

Saya faham perasaan awk. Biasalah awk, bila dah "dewasa" ni adik2 tak dengar dah kata kakak. Boyfriend is everything. I'm facing the same thing also. But, I slowly get into the problem. Marah2.. baik2.. orang kata tak merasa tak tahu kan.

Kalau dah susah sgt, let it be. Walau kita tak mahu perkara yang buruk happen to our love.

Mudah2an she will be fine. Anyhow thanks for following me ^^

sarah ishaq said...

thnx dayah ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...